Windows 7 running on Lenovo T400 continues crash, how to analyse the dump ? A great tool from http://www.resplendence.com/whocrashed
1. download "Windows Driver Kit Version 7.1.0" from Microsoft site, and install the debuggers under C:WinDDK7600.16385.1Debuggers
2. download "WhoCrashed" from http://www.winhelponline.com/blog/whocrashed-crash-dump-analyzer-windows/
3. "Run as Admin" to run WhoCrash, and point the winDBG to item 1.
4. then it is found that the crash was caused by the latest wireless driver from Intel for 5100AGN.
5. downgrade the driver to the Microsoft version, and see how ?